Saturday, 21 January 2012

My Favourite ArHi Videos

Well, this is a blog about our loved Arnav and Khushi from Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon and I think it would just be hollow if it were not for some ArHi VMs  :) 


Video Mixes let us watch our favourite two coupled with some of our favourite songs and some very talented video makers even manage to build up stories into their VMs which I think is really something.. I wanted to share some of my favourites with you ! So here goes...





This first one has been made by Ammie on India Forums, I suggested the song to her because I really liked it and I think she did a fabulous job with it, I love the progression and how she put together the scenes with the lyrics so perfectly, and the fact that I love this song espeically with this pair, puts it on my list... 



Another one of my favourites is this video, I love the latter half towards the end which flows through all their past so gracefully and rapidly, showing the story of ArHi as it goes along, it has been put together so very well and takes you back to the story of ArHi right from the very start...




This next one is a random VM that I caught on youtube and I absolutely loved it for two reasons 1. It is a happy VM in contrast to many painful ones present
                                 2. The scenes and the lyrics are so wonderfully synced
This VM really is fun to watch, very very entertaining indeed 



The next one I would like to share with you is a story VM, a bit painful because Arnav plays someone evil who takes advantage of Khushi, normally this would really upset me, but I love the great fitting song choice and collage of scenes put together making it look really realistic, if not to leave you happy, this one is good to watch just to see what it would be like if Arnav really hated Khushi and only lusts after her, the lyrics tell you the story ...




This next VM is in light of the predance ArHi weekend (which is now) I love this song, and I love the way the video maker has put this together (YAY - so excited for Monday!)...




Another VM I liked watching was this next (also a story) VM about a contract ArHi marriage, again I liked the way the scenes were put together to give a realistic picture of the situation, the ending is not the happiest, but I think Ive always wanted to see Arnav lose Khushi and rake with guilt for all the wrong he  has done, so to give any of you who need to see that some satisfaction, do check this one out...



This next VM is a bit depressing, following Khushi through her pain following her marriage, but it is one of the most beautiful VM's I have seen, in terms of colours, intensity, music and scenes put together. Although this VM is centered quite strongly around Khushi, it definitely makes the ArHi VM list for being just so beautiful...


This VM I found so beautiful, I just had to write an OS to it, so you can see why it needed to be here. What I love about this mix is first of all, the beautifully strong song, and then, the journey from Arnav through to Khushi with its lyrics. It really is worth a watch, it doesn't really end anywhere substantial, and that is what makes it more engrossing...


This rather short VM is pretty cool, it tackles ArHi from a very different perspective and I thought it was pretty fun to watch, so you should give it a try too!...


This one, isn't really an ArHi VM as such, but it is possibly one of the most entertaining and funny things I have seen in a long time, the maker is an absolute comical genius, I haven't laughed this much watching an IPKKND VM, so you guys should really check this out...


That is all for now, but I will keep updating this page whenever I find VM's that I want to share, there are more that I have liked, but it may take a while to compile them so until then, I hope you enjoy watching these :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello :) Please do drop by a comment and like, I love them :)