Monday, 12 March 2012

Where Words Fail, Music Speaks


Music takes us out of the actual and whispers to us dim secrets that startle our wonder as to who we are, and for what, whence, and where to...

Ralph Waldo Emerson

So those of you who know me (Hayley) and have read my writings will know that I am a pretty big music fan.
I listen to songs when I write, well, I listen to songs all the time, but also when I write, I feel that it brings words to life, attaining the spirit of a song and its symphony to words that depict a picture, brilliant and fulfilling, yearning through the fabric of feeling and fantasy. It makes it all so much more real to me, and many a time, I will find that the pace of a song sets the mood for my writings, and it tells the story as much as the words that accompany it.
I normally write OS’s with embedded songs, but because I love my readers so much :) I thought I could write some stuff on suggested songs by you all. So if you have a song/music that you would like something written to, just let me know here by commenting below!
I can't promise that I will write on everyone's suggestions but you can still post whatever you like!

Many people die with their music still inside them. Why is this so? Too often, it is because they are always getting ready to live. Before they know it, time runs out.

Oliver Wendell Holmes

3 comments:

  1. Sree aka Unique blue rose12 March 2012 at 02:59

    Dearie!!!!!

    That absolutely sweet of you!!!! But here i leave the choice to you....let others propose (songs i mean!!!) and you execute..my choice is often not English and very queer base on lyrics the feel etc....so i will just sit back and enjoy whatever you do!!!!! But i must say its.....really very sweet of you!!!!
    Kudoe to you and happy reading to me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hinder - lips of an angel

    not sure if u understand hindi but the song Do Lafzon Mein Likh Di Mein Ne from
    Dhai Akshar Prem Ke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hai ccuteangel, what happened why have you stopped writing completely, your story is very good, and interesting. where is the rest of the story. have you discontinued it. at let us know thru e-mail so we will not go crazy searching rest of the story. plz if you intend to continue, don't keep us in cliffhanger. as its all arshi fans are heartbroken when the show ended. these stories are keeping us alive and sane for core Arshi fans like me.

    Swapna

    ReplyDelete

Hello :) Please do drop by a comment and like, I love them :)